Monday 5 April 2021

Happy Easter

Bunny Hop Mug Rug Pattern

Happy Easter across the world.  And let's face it - we need renewal this year more than ever.

Log Cabin Cross Mug Rug

I have only just got back to sewing after breaking my elbow badly five weeks ago.  Surgery ensued and I have been unable to cut or lift anything.  So this week I renewed the blade in my rotary cutter so it is extra sharp and began to increase the power in my arm by way of these two Tilda blocks.

Tilda Tiny Farmhouse Quilt Blocks (free pattern)

It is a slow start but hopefully my sewing ability will increase day-by-day.

Patchsmith Rainbow Mug Rug (Free Pattern)
In the meantime I just want to wish everybody, 
across the world, a Happy Easter
and brighter days to come.


2 comments:

  1. Amanda, I certainly share your sentiments in that we definitely need renewal around the world. But we just have to hang in there - the best is yet to come. Praying for complete healing for your elbow and increased strength daily. Our daughter cracked both of her elbows in a fall at our house. She had two slings and couldn't do anything. I remember the pain she had and still does at times. I hope you had a wonderful Resurrection Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Brenda,
      I am sorry it has taken me so long to respond to your lovely, caring comment. I am sorry to hear about your daughter and hope that, by this time, she is fully recovered. My elbow needed surgery with a plate and screws but it has healed well and I am back to sewing.
      Wishing you a lovely Christmas and a healthy and happy New Year.
      Keep safe and well.
      Amanda

      Delete