Sunday 10 January 2021

HOPE Mug Rug

The start of another New Year and the challenges continue for all of us.  So, I am making ‘HOPE’ my word of 2021.

To remind me to keep hopeful I have used my very versatile Mug Rug Alphabet pattern to create a quilter's reminder that will sit on my worktable throughout the year.

The Patchsmith's Alphabet Mug Rug Pattern
 
My HOPE mug rug reminds me of a ditty I often recite when I am in danger of losing hope:

“Two men looked out from prison bars, 
 One saw the mud the other saw the stars.”

 WISHING YOU ALL A HOPEFUL 

NEW YEAR.


2 comments:

  1. Love your mug rugs. My word is prepared. I need to make a rug mug with that word. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the word 'prepared' - it conjures up organization and readiness.
      Next Year (2022) my mantra is going to be 'Do it Now' - life is teaching us that we should do the things we want to do, and the things we need to do for our wellbeing, now. Tomorrow is never promised.
      Wishing you a happy and health Christmas and New Year.
      Kindness,
      Amanda

      Delete