![]() |
| Earbud Pouch becomes a Coin Keyring |
It still surprises me, in these payment card days, of the number of times when I don't have a few coins to hand when needed - for instance at a parking meter or when I need a shopping trolley which requires a £1 coin to release it.
With this in mind I remember a lovely little keyring pouch I made back in September 2013 to hold my earbuds.
I also remember how quick and easy the little circular pouch was to make due to an excellent free tuorial by Erin Erikson of Dog Under My Desk blog. Would it still be available after all this time I wondered? I am very pleased to say it is and you can find it HERE on Erin's blog (or click on the photo below).
All you need to make this hand little pouch are four 5" squares, offcuts of batting and a zip. One hour later - hey presto - the perfect coin keyring.
So what are you waiting for? Check out Erin's free tutorials - there is even a little heart-shaped zippered pouch for you to try.
Until next time .....





No comments:
Post a Comment