Friday 1 March 2019

*** NEW ***Patchsmith Patterns in Store

Get the Tea and Cake pattern from the Patchsmith's new store

There’s a Patchsmith Pattern store where you can find every individual Patchsmith pattern.  Please pop over and take a look.  Any feedback or comments are always welcome. 

Get the Flip-and-Quilt pattern from the Patchsmith's new store


You will notice that the individual mug rug patterns have increased slightly in price across all platforms.  This is the first price rise in seven year.  I think you will agree that the patterns still represent such good value – costing little more than a bar of chocolate. 


I appreciate each and every comment and purchase you make – it is the joy that keeps The Patchsmith together.  It also helps us all create a life full of fabric, fun and friends.

p.s.  The Patchsmith PDF pattern books can be found ifor immediate download on Etsy.  They are also available in paperback format via Amazon.

2 comments:

  1. I have a few of your mug rug patterns, but I saw several more in your store that I would like to get. I think the price is very fair. At Christmas, my children gave me your book of 50 block designs. Such cute designs! I enjoy your blog and comments and tricks you post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so delighted that you like my little patterns and it is reassuring to know that you think the price is fair. Value-for-money is one of my key intentions. I hope you enjoy the block designs in whichever projects you choose. If I can help in any way just email me.
      Kindness,
      Amanda

      Delete