Saturday 9 February 2013

Snow Days and Spring Days

Valentine Coasters (a free pattern)

How are you getting on with your valentine projects?  You still have time to stitch up a little beauty.  How about a Valentine Hearts mug rug?
If you are all up to date then how about making a spring mug rug to remind you that the snow, wind and rain won’t last for ever.  Such as my free 'Rainbow' mug rug pattern - it is sure to brighten your day:
Rainbow Mug Rug Pattern

If you prefer to look more at the countryside and less to the heavens then look no further than English Rose mug rug pattern.  Floral meets patchwork in this cute little mug rug. 
English Rose Mug Rug Pattern

So there you have – things to do whilst you snuggle up indoors on these cold, damp days.  I think it is time for a little patchwork after all this applique.   Mmmmmm, incoming idea “time to invent a new patchwork block”.   Better jot it down whilst I remember it.  Sew until next time .....

2 comments:

  1. I love all of your mug rugs especially the two linked hearts. That's definitely on my list. I think I'll have to do a little shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mug rugs are acorable! I love them!!

    ReplyDelete