Sunday 10 December 2017

Applique, applique - everywhere

My Christmas Nativity Mug Rug applique gets a new location.

Two years ago I shared with you my version of Hearts and Bees 'One Hour Basket'.    You can find my original post here - it includes details of where to position the applique onto the basket.


I just wanted to update you that the pattern is no longer available.  But there are many other quilty and box patterns out there.  Applique works well on so many projects.

Until next time ......

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed your post and the little mug rugs to go with it. I am glad you are staying with the blog because I don't do instagram and I don't care for the FB either. It is a log easier to go back to reference something in a blog than it is in FB or Instagram. Thanks for sticking with it.

    ReplyDelete