Monday 14 September 2015

The Patchsmith's Union Jack Block and Runner pattern

Now available in my Etsy Store – 

This pattern includes easy-to-follow instructions with clear diagrams to make both 
a 6” and 12” square Union Jack patchwork block.

But that isn’t all ..... it also includes directions to turn twelve of the 6” blocks into a touch of Britannia with this fun table runner.

And, like all Patchsmith patterns, it is so economical

If you are impatient like me and want to make something really, really quickly then one 6” Union Jack block will fit perfectly onto Lori Holt’s Quilty Zip Pocket  to make the perfect gift for a new student or work colleague.  
Patchsmith's 6" Union Jack Block
meets Lori Holt's Quilty Zip Pocket

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Melody. The runner was for an August bank holiday BBQ but it rained! So I have put it on the coffee table in the lounge to add a homely touch. I will make the 12" block into a cushion to go with it.

      Delete
  2. Rule Britannia!! This is such a cool pattern. Love the mix of fabrics you have used...very cool indeed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kim. Some of those fabrics have been in my stash for years. It is nice to look at them on my coffee table and think - I like that one, and that one .... and that one.

      Delete