Monday 16 March 2015

Canadian Flag (Maple Leaf) Mug Rug

Canadian Flag (Maple Leaf) Mug Rug

There is the Patchsmith’s Union Jack mug rug ......
http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?u=1068283&b=253536&m=29190&afftrack=&urllink=www%2Ecraftsy%2Ecom%2Fpattern%2Fquilting%2Fhome%2Ddecor%2Funion%2Djack%2Dmug%2Drug%2F51744

and there is the Stars and Stripes mug rug ......
http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?u=1068283&b=253536&m=29190&afftrack=&urllink=www%2Ecraftsy%2Ecom%2Fpattern%2Fquilting%2Fhome%2Ddecor%2Fstars%2Dand%2Dstripes%2Dmug%2Drug%2F49227

There is even an Uncle Sam mug rug .......

So it seems only right that the Canadian Flag mug rug pattern should join the Patchsmith’s pattern store today .....

It is also a wonderful Maple Leaf mug rug in its own right .....  

9 comments:

  1. Hello Amanda! Love all these wonderful designs! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Christine. I think I'm going to have to play with some fabric and make some spring and autumn Canadian Flag mug rugs. I just can't help myself!!

      Delete
  2. Excellent - the Canadian Flag at last! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy to see your Canadian Flag mug rug pattern!!! Thank you!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy to see your Canadian Flag mug rug pattern!!! Thank you!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a beautiful flag. I have always liked the Maple Leaf and it has strong links with quilting.

      Delete
  5. These are so terrific Amanda! I know our Canadian friends will be very excited to see them! Love all the patriotic themes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lara. I do hope they like my interpretation of their wonderful flag.

      Delete