Friday 25 October 2013

Fabric Jack-o-Lantern Pumpkins

Jack-O-Lantern and Pumpkins

I did warn you it might happen!

Martha's Stewart's fabric pumpkin gets a Patchsmith make-over

If you fancy making your own fabric jack-o-lantern then click on the links for the Martha's free tutorial and my free Halloween face pattern.  I cut my fabric at 5.5" x 11" but on reflection another inch or two bigger would've been better.  And for a nifty way of making the stalks check out my previous blog.

Sew until next time .....

3 comments:

  1. He is great with his face!! And those felt stalks are perfect for fabric pumpkins!! They all look so cute in a group, with your mug rug! Lovely decorations to use year after year...
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love Happy Jack! He would make a nice decoration at a dentist's office, wouldn't he? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing. I think I am going to try to make one or two of these.

    ReplyDelete