Friday 23 June 2017

The birth of The Patchsmith's Sampler Quilt Book

What started as an ordinary thought (“I fancy fruit for breakfast”) led to a new block design:

From this one little watermelon block springs a big idea!

This fun watermelon block then led to the idea to create a Patchsmith Sampler Quilt Book and sew-along.   

Although just a thought back in 2017 it is now a reality and available with my other seven books.  (All are available in paperback via Amazon)








It might take a month or two of some seriously hard work but I'm talking serious fabric playtime - surely that's gotta be worth it!  

2 comments:

  1. I think it's a brilliant idea! And an awesome way to use stash fabric!! I am in, Amanda!!
    This watermelon block is so adorable! I am going to make it !!
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely block! 5 books already, well you go girl! Your designs are so cute and fun, love <3

    ReplyDelete